Saturday, September 12, 2009

Memories...

Heather and Brooke... AuLaura and Brooke...
Heather and Brooke...
Denise, Heather and I...
We slept in a little bit this morning.. We didn't get in bed till after 5:00 am and then we still stayed up talking after that... Before we left - Denise, Heather and I had a little cry listening to one of the songs Heather is playing in her Wedding today... Heather was quick to tell us to straighten up! Denise and I left to go get Programs printed and we had a few other errands to run as well... Very busy day today... David met me in Rivergate to get the boy's hair cut and then we grabbed a bite to eat and he took the boys back to Granny's house to get them ready... Denise and I continued to finish our errands and then we headed to the church to get ready. Thanks Denise!!!

No comments: